Washington Seattle Mission

Hey moms,

I have put together a blog for the moms (families) of lds missionaries serving in the Washington Seattle Mission. I want to invite you all to visit this blog often. Please feel free to post pictures, updates and fun information about your missionaries or the area they are serving in . We can use this as an addition to the email list and really get a closeness with the families of all of the missionaries serving in Seattle. I would love to have any suggestions you may have to increase the effectiveness and usability of this site. Thanks all..


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Invite to post

I would really love for this site to be used by all the Seattle Missionary Moms. As much as I love him, I don't mean for this to be just for my missionary, so if you have photos or exciting information, please feel free to share it:) Thanks and Happy transfer day.

No comments: