Washington Seattle Mission

Hey moms,

I have put together a blog for the moms (families) of lds missionaries serving in the Washington Seattle Mission. I want to invite you all to visit this blog often. Please feel free to post pictures, updates and fun information about your missionaries or the area they are serving in . We can use this as an addition to the email list and really get a closeness with the families of all of the missionaries serving in Seattle. I would love to have any suggestions you may have to increase the effectiveness and usability of this site. Thanks all..


Friday, August 27, 2010

Transfers

Elder Suder stayed in Surprise Lake but got a new companion, Elder Dienes. Elder Flickinger was transferred to Puyallup (I think) They had great chemistry and Elder Flickinger was a great trainer and support for our son's first few weeks in the field. I look forward to hearing about his new companion and the great work they do.

No comments: