Washington Seattle Mission

Hey moms,

I have put together a blog for the moms (families) of lds missionaries serving in the Washington Seattle Mission. I want to invite you all to visit this blog often. Please feel free to post pictures, updates and fun information about your missionaries or the area they are serving in . We can use this as an addition to the email list and really get a closeness with the families of all of the missionaries serving in Seattle. I would love to have any suggestions you may have to increase the effectiveness and usability of this site. Thanks all..


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas all of you wonderful missionary moms!! Only a few more days until we get to hear from our amazing sons and daughters!:) As I look back on this year I feel so blessed to have a son serving a mission. There is a spirit in our home and a love that was not there prior to his mission. I am thankful for his faithful service and know each of you are too. I can hardly wait until Sunday when we get to speak with Elder Suder!! He is back in Puyallup where he served the firs 9 months of his mission!! He loves it there and is excited to be spending Christmas there again this year. Only 4 transfers left until I get to hold him in my arms!!.. but whos counting!! haha

Merry Christmas and may each of you be blessed with peace and love during this season!!!
Love,
Kristi Suder

No comments: