Washington Seattle Mission

Hey moms,

I have put together a blog for the moms (families) of lds missionaries serving in the Washington Seattle Mission. I want to invite you all to visit this blog often. Please feel free to post pictures, updates and fun information about your missionaries or the area they are serving in . We can use this as an addition to the email list and really get a closeness with the families of all of the missionaries serving in Seattle. I would love to have any suggestions you may have to increase the effectiveness and usability of this site. Thanks all..


Monday, April 11, 2011

Elder Workman

My son Judd [Workman] is serving in the Bellevue area.
By Eileen on Transfer News... on 4/6/11

1 comment:

appetersen said...

Hi there;

My son - Chal Petersen - is serving (English speaking) in the Bellevue area also. He's been out about 5 months now. Is your son working as a Spanish, Korean, or English speaking Elder? When I wrote Kristi Suder (the blog administrator) she somehow set me up to be able to post. I think she has to send you an invitation via email - and you're set. Here is her email:

suder6pk@gmail.com

And, yes - I would love to see your son & Elder Aiken's mother's blogs as well. It's always fun to see the area from another person's perspective. If you are willing to share those links, please forward them to me - I'd appreciate it!

Thanks again,

Anne Petersen
South Jordan, Utah
appetersen@changeabletable.com